CASP and FedVTE

JayVeeJayVee Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm just getting started with studying for the CASP. I've been told the FedVTE site is a great resource for those who have access. Well I went to check it out today and saw that they pulled the CASP course. Here's the notice:

"Important Update At the request of DISA, the following courses have been taken offline for PAO review and approval:
  • CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS-002
This course will be back online as soon as DISA completes their review."

Anyone have any idea how long it's been pulled? or when it might be back up?

Comments

• universalfrostuniversalfrost Member Posts: 247
    Funny you just posted this...I was looking at fedvte today and was surprised that this was not on their site....

I just renewed my security+ by doing several fedvte courses and noticed that casp is not iat lvl 3 ... I'm looking at getting back into the iat realm (currently fed govt job it for last four years after entire career in DOD it)...

Ordered the casp books on Amazon...
    "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" (when all else fails play dead) -Red Green
  • JayVeeJayVee Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The CASP Course is back online on FedVTE!
  • vladi72vladi72 Member Posts: 7 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just watched few videos at FedVTE and wasn't impressed. Teacher wasn't good and the way he presents is not great.
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I will definitely check it out. I have ran out of webinars to turn in for my Sec+ CEUs...I still need 40 more CEUs OR just take the CASP to renew it.
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • vladi72vladi72 Member Posts: 7 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Actually let me take my words back. In latest video trainer changed and new guy is good