Options

CASP Voucher for Sale

swampratswamprat Member Posts: 76 ■■■□□□□□□□
I've got a spare CASP voucher available here. Expires February 2018. Looking for $340. Valid for North America

Comments

• Options
    Price lowered to $300
  • Options
    ddrakeddrake Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You still have voucher?
  • Options
  • Options
    universalfrostuniversalfrost Member Posts: 247
    Interested as well
    "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" (when all else fails play dead) -Red Green
  • Options
    Sent you a PM, universalfrost
  • Options
    themanisherethemanishere Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am interested
  • Options
    Price lowered to 275
  • Options
    OdenOden Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I think I can help you out. Please drop me a PM.
  • Options
    vladi72vladi72 Member Posts: 7 ■■■□□□□□□□
    So, do you still have voucher or not?
  • Options
    I do still have it. Neither of you can receive a PM until your post count is higher though. I'm not looking to share email addresses/payment info on a public thread, so post some more and then PM me about it if you're interested.

Cheers!
  • Options
    Are you serious? So if I now start posting crazy and make count more than you have it will satisfy you? What share payment are talking about? In fact it would be me who should give up payment info since I'm buying and there is thing call PayPal if you're not aware for such occasion.
    So realistically if you have voucher and want to sell I'm interested so please cut that bs and let me know price.

Thanks
  • Options
    p@r0tuXusp@r0tuXus Member Posts: 532 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Define Irony:

New member to a technical exam web-forum outraged at not getting PII for the seller of an exam that covers security-related objectives/training. LuLz
    Completed: ITIL-F, A+, S+, CCENT, CCNA R|S
    In Progress: Linux+/LPIC-1, Python, Bash
    Upcoming: eJPT, C|EH, CSA+, CCNA-Sec, PA-ACE
  • Options
    the price is right here in the thread, at $275. Whether you choose to post on the forum is up to you. I am not interested in sharing payment info (ie paypal email address, etc) on the public forum, and will keep such discussions to private messages. If that doesn't work for you, that's fine. I'm not twisting anyone's arm. I'm not sure why you are taking it so personally.
  • Options
    I'm not and you don't have to share on public forum your email (specially one you're using for PayPal). It's just sounds little weird: post more and I talk to you....
    Anyway, if you interested to sell I'm interested to buy and I can give you my email address so we can communicate privately. Up to you.
  • Options
    bjpeterbjpeter Member Posts: 198 ■■■□□□□□□□
    p@r0tuXus wrote: »
    Define Irony:

New member to a technical exam web-forum outraged at not getting PII for the seller of an exam that covers security-related objectives/training. LuLz

LOL! That is really ironic!
    2021 Goals (2): SSCP, eCPPT
    Achieved (27): Certified Associate in Python Programming, Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals, PenTest+, Project+, CySA+, Flutter Certified Application Developer, OCP Java EE 7 Application Developer, CCSP, OCP Java SE 11 Developer, CISSP, Linux+/LPIC-1, CCSKv4, OCE Java EE 6 JPA Developer, CSSLP, Server+, Cloud+, Arcitura Certified Cloud Professional, CASP+, Mobility+, Storage+, Android Certified Application Developer, OCP Java SE 8 Programmer, Security+, OCM Java SE 6 Developer, B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science
  • Options
    This has been sold.