Passed Network+!

NissekiNisseki Member Posts: 160
I passed first time this morning with a score of 742!

Common 3 things I hear everyone say about the exam is that it's mega hard, the wording of the questions didn't make sense and resources they used didn't cover the exam.

Personally I found the exam okay. There were easy questions, some hard questions and some I had to guess because I genuinely didn't know the answer.

I used a variety of resources, I recommend Professor Messer for videos and his notes. I also used a free trial for Safari Books which had eBooks for Exam Cram and the certification guide by Kevin Wallace (there's others but no chance to read them). Transcender for practice tests.

I didn't enjoy Mike Meyer's book and video course, it didn't go in depth.

Many thanks to everyone on this forum for their help.

Comments

• greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats on the pass, which cert to you plan to take next?
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • TjaljewTjaljew Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • NissekiNisseki Member Posts: 160
    Thanks guys. I want to give the CCNA a go.
  • MontagueVandervortMontagueVandervort Member Posts: 399 ■■■■■□□□□□