HELP!! ITIL v3 Foundation best books

rodonarodona Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
hello
i want tu study ITIL foundation. plz advice best book or books and best exam test pages[h=3][/h]

Comments

• stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Get the Sybex ITIL Foundation Exam Study Guide by Liz Gallacher and Helen Morris. It has just about everything you need, including test prep software.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • rodonarodona Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thx .it's difficult to pass exam?
  • rodonarodona Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    what about [FONT=&quot][h=1]ITIL Foundation Essentials: The exam facts you need - Claire Agutter??[/h]

[/FONT]
  • genxfinalrevisiongenxfinalrevision Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have the books listed above and read them after the official guidance from Axelos. The official publication is very dry reading but the other books mentioned here bring a little life to the information.

In regards to Sample Papers, go to the Axelos website, they are free once you create an account with them.

Best of luck!!
  • nam.dokenam.doke Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Here are some books that you can refer to prepare for the ITIL Foundation certification exam:
    • IT Service Management: A Guide for ITIL Foundation Exam Candidates, Second Edition
    • ITIL Lifecycle Publication Suite
    • ITIL V3 Foundation Guide
    You can also look for exam prep material available online and can take a bootcamp training to get more understanding and confidence to pass the exam.
    There are four sample papers, A, B, C, D. If you can pass all four of them, after reviewing the Sybex book (or whatever book you refer), then you should be successful on the exam. The Sybex book has the A and B exams. The test prep software has the end of chapter questions and two 40 question practice tests. Well worth the cost.

The exam is not difficult but it is not to be underestimated! I like to think of it as challenging! I have taught an ITIL Foundation exam prep course for over a year and we routinely see 90+% pass rates using the book and a little personal experience thrown in for seasoning purposes.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

rodona wrote: »
    what about [FONT=&amp]ITIL Foundation Essentials: The exam facts you need - Claire Agutter??[/FONT]
    Claire is awesome and will answer just about any ITIL question you may have. I, unfortunately, cannot recommend her book since I have not read it. If it is as good as her responses here on TE, then I would recommend picking it up. Not to mention, having multiple sources of test prep rarely hurts.

• ItsmHarunItsmHarun Member Posts: 178
    check this i hope it useful..icon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif
    liz Gallacher and Helen Morris’s ITIL Foundation Exam Study Guide is excellent. It’s both easy to read and if you study it back to front, there’s no way you won’t pass your Foundation level certification.

Also check out: ITIL For Beginners: The Complete Beginner's Guide to ITIL (9781945051333): ClydeBank Technology: Books

All the best............
  • nam.dokenam.doke Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You can also refer the following books to prepare for ITIL Foundation
    • Passing Your ITIL Foundation Exam (ITIL Version 3)
    • ITIL V3 Foundation Exam: The Study Guide
    • ITIL for Beginners: The Complete Beginner's Guide To ITIL
    • Foundations of ITIL V3