Options

Get lpic and linux+

offmymoundoffmymound Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello there,

What 2 test do you have to take so you get both certifications for the price of one?

Ty

Comments

• Options
    FayzFayz Member Posts: 118 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You have to the the CompTIA Linux+. It consists of 2 exams LX0-103 and LX0-104. First you should register for a LPI ID. Then you must pass both exams. After passing you login to CompTIA for your certification account, Choose Demographics | Settings. On the Settings page check the box to have your information forwarded to LPI, then click Submit. Then once LPI receives the info they will award you the LPIC-1.
  • Options
    shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Fayz wrote: »
    You have to the the CompTIA Linux+. It consists of 2 exams LX0-103 and LX0-104. First you should register for a LPI ID. Then you must pass both exams. After passing you login to CompTIA for your certification account, Choose Demographics | Settings. On the Settings page check the box to have your information forwarded to LPI, then click Submit. Then once LPI receives the info they will award you the LPIC-1.

Thank you for the heads up, I didn't know that. I now have an LPI ID.
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • Options
    mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
    @Fayz thanks for the heads up on this. I don't have my Comptia Linux + certification yet but I will register with LPI. so I can take advantage of this information.
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino