Passed CHFI but how to get CHFI certification

hchanghchang Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Dear all

I have passed the CHFI test in a VUE test centre yesterday and got a report (print-out) of the mark and the pass score.

Can anyone tell me how do I proceed to obtain the certification (and get the cert) please. Would EC-Council contact me based on the VUE registration details and send me the certificate automatically or do I need to do anything please. It is not very clear in the EC Council web site.

Many thanks.

Comments

• keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    hchang wrote:
    Dear all

I have passed the CHFI test in a VUE test centre yesterday and got a report (print-out) of the mark and the pass score.

Can anyone tell me how do I proceed to obtain the certification (and get the cert) please. Would EC-Council contact me based on the VUE registration details and send me the certificate automatically or do I need to do anything please. It is not very clear in the EC Council web site.

Many thanks.

Yes your certificate will be mailed to you based on the registration information you gave VUE.
  • Claud MurdockClaud Murdock Inactive Imported Users Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Don't you still have to take the Forensics class, or have the work experience, or have they taken that away since I took it?
  • keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Don't you still have to take the Forensics class, or have the work experience, or have they taken that away since I took it?

No. You don't have to take the class. You pass the exam, you're certified. I think you're confusing this with certifications from EnCase or from the International Society of Computer Forensics Examiners, the CCE (Certified Computer Examiner).
  • adarsh7adarsh7 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I want to give this test, but don't know about the pattern and type of questions come in the exam. please share some of your suggestions. It will be great if you give some examples of questions came in exam.

Thankyou...icon_cool.gif
  • JstnJstn Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    adarsh7 wrote: »
    I want to give this test, but don't know about the pattern and type of questions come in the exam. please share some of your suggestions. It will be great if you give some examples of questions came in exam.

Thankyou...icon_cool.gif

hey adarsh, I don't know about the rules on this forum specifically, but I think reviving old threads (this one is from 2006!) is considered a bad thing to do. I recommend if you have any questions regarding this certification you create a new thread. :)