Options

Solarwinds Ticketing/Helpdesk software

shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
Anyone using this currently? If so, what is your review of this software? is it buggy, clunky, or just terrible or great? My company has this available, but they decided to create their own web based ticketing database and it just plain sucks. It has issues everyday and I wish they would just **** it and maybe use Solarwinds.
CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP

Comments

• Options
    --chris----chris-- Member Posts: 1,518 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I don't use SW for ticketing, but do use them for logging & alerting. If the helpdesk is like that, its going to be powerful but come with a STEEP learning curve.
  • Options
    shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Yup, that's what we use it for too. I just have seen a demo & it seems pretty straightforward - but as you mentioned, you still might to set it all up...I would think it would have the basics setup and then be able to edit it to how you want things to flow ticket wise. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8S1EbkxJRY
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP