MCDST Course

ProjectFocusProjectFocus Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have my MCDST Course on Monday. Is there any last minute things that would be nice to know before the course. Things to make sure I take notes on and such.
FocusToonSig.jpg

Comments

• Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Write down what you don't know icon_wink.gif
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
  • ProjectFocusProjectFocus Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dont tell me and write down what I do know just for confirmation. LOL
    FocusToonSig.jpg
  • Uchiha SasukeUchiha Sasuke Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi to all icon_cool.gif

Is MCDST waste of money ??

My situation is like this: I'm now kicking on CCNA so after that I was think to go after Security + and after that for Microsoft certifications :)

The problem is that I don't have experience (I mean I didn't yet have job in IT field) so I just want to have some certifications to get some job in IT :)

My love is Security and Administration is also cool :D

So after CCNA and probably Security + I was thinking to attack MCSA so what about MCDST I mean is he have any weight ?

The new certification is on the door (Vista) how long MCDST will be active, and for how long you will have benefit from him ? that is the question icon_wink.gif

Thank you :)
    ;)
  • BabietechBabietech Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi to all icon_cool.gif

Is MCDST waste of money ??

My situation is like this: I'm now kicking on CCNA so after that I was think to go after Security + and after that for Microsoft certifications :)

The problem is that I don't have experience (I mean I didn't yet have job in IT field) so I just want to have some certifications to get some job in IT :)

My love is Security and Administration is also cool :D

So after CCNA and probably Security + I was thinking to attack MCSA so what about MCDST I mean is he have any weight ?

The new certification is on the door (Vista) how long MCDST will be active, and for how long you will have benefit from him ? that is the question icon_wink.gif

Thank you :)

MCDST Exam is going to be around for a while. So go ahead and study. I'm studying for my 70-271 right know
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Plus you can use your MCDST to count as an elective toward MCSA and your Security+ to count as the elective toward MCSE
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2