Options

Udemy Courses are $10 for the Next Twelve Hours

SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
Udemy's having a sale, all courses are $10 for the next 12 hours. I picked up some language courses, a music course, the whole Cloud Guru series, as well as some Azure courses and a course on Python and another on managing AWS with PowerShell. All came highly rated: https://www.udemy.com/

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.

Comments

• Options
    fabostrongfabostrong Member Posts: 215 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for this!
  • Options
    TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Got a few of this. SQL course for 70-461 is really good for $10
  • Options
    labscloudlabscloud Member Posts: 137 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks! Just bought 4 courses!
  • Options
    yoba222yoba222 Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I have to say that Animal Reiki Practitioner one looks tempting. I kid; Udemy has some good courses.
    A+, Network+, CCNA, LFCS,
    Security+, eJPT, CySA+, PenTest+,
    Cisco CyberOps, GCIH, VHL,
    In progress: OSCP
  • Options
    superbeastsuperbeast Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    These $10 sales come and go but they're always a great sale when they do pop up. I've purchased Mike Meyers Network+ and Security+ video courses for $10 each. Also the instructor Zaid Sabih has some great courses on ethical hacking and such. I'm currently enrolled in his Social Engineering course and his Learn Ethical Hacking courses. Another great Udemy instructor is Chris Bryant for Cisco courses. Not sure if he still provides it but when I enrolled in his CCNA R&S course, he also included CCNA Security at no cost. These are great supplemental courses to any books you read. I especially enjoyed pairing Mike Meyers Network+ All-In-One book with his Udemy course because it followed the same chapter material as his book.