WGU Enrollment Help

adrenaline19adrenaline19 Member Posts: 251
My enrollment counselor is on maternity leave and I guess no one is picking up the slack. I sent an email 6 business days ago and only received an auto reply about being out of the office. I've sent emails to enrollment@wgu and to the Facebook page without any help at all.

Could some of you fine ladies and gentlemen help me.
Go back through your emails and post the name and email addresses of who you talked to for recruitment. My current unresponsive counselor is Jaycee Haslam, so any other recruiter email would be appreciated.

I'll give you a cookie if you help me!

Comments

• JimmyJangle777JimmyJangle777 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey there,

This was my enrollment counselor when I started:

Ryan Cape
    ryan.cape@wgu.edu
    [FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]866.225.5948 Ext. 7254[/FONT][/FONT]
  • shimasenseishimasensei Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Have you tried contacting the enrollment office by phone? It may be faster than waiting for an email response.
    [h=3]Talk to an Enrollment Counselor about WGU Online Degree Programs:[/h] BY PHONE: toll-free 1-866-225-5948 (1-866-CALL-WGU) or 1-855-948-8496
    Monday through Friday 8 am to 8 pm Mountain Time
    Saturday 8 am to 5 pm Mountain Time
    You can leave a message at any time and calls are returned the next business day.
    Current: BSc IT + CISSP, CCNP:RS, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:RS, CCENT, Sec+, P+, A+, L+/LPIC-1, CSSS, VCA6-DCV, ITILv3:F, MCSA:Win10
    Future Plans: MSc + PMP, CCIE/NPx, GIAC...
  • adrenaline19adrenaline19 Member Posts: 251
    I'm not currently in the U.S., and I don't have access to an international phone. icon_sad.gif
  • Danielm7Danielm7 Member Posts: 2,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Maybe something like skype or google hangouts to call?
  • mdhisapromdhisapro Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    OP doesn't get response through email he expects.

OP goes to forums and asks for advice.

Forum says if email didnt work try phone.

OP refuses help.

OP is mad at forum for lack of help.

/fin
  • adrenaline19adrenaline19 Member Posts: 251
    OP explains that phone isn't an option.

OP doesn't feel the need to repeat himself because Skype and GH are obvious solutions which were tried as well, and didn't work for various reasons.

OP isn't mad at forum, just feeling frustrated because a simple request was made and forum is unable to comprehend a simple request.

OP believes in either helping or staying out of the conversation.

OP assumes last poster is a bit of a dumbass, so he blocked all further responses.
  • mdhisapromdhisapro Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    No, I don't block communications from anyone. I just don't live on this forum; and this thread was going nowhere fast. I hope you are able to reach them, I really do. You asked for help and less than 24 hours later you are frustrated, and name calling. Draws a pretty good picture of who the forum was trying to help.