Options

Passed CISM CBT Today

kdotnohkdotnoh Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□
I glad I passed my CISM today, Thank God. I did not get any print out of my initial result after the test, an email will be sent to me with my detailed result in 10days time.I used 3 months to prepare for the exams and I used the review manual and question from ISACA only.

The Exams registration experience was terrible. Initially, the psi website was not working so I called them a couple of times, Also you are not able to see the available date if you have already registered for the exams unless you cancel and reschedule again before you can see available times and most in occasions, u lose your earlier data. Very bad and annoying thing. However, on the exams day, everything went smooth with no problem.

I was the first candidate to take ISACA exam at the center but that was not a problem to them at all, it seems they were prepared. There was a tutorial on how to use the option on the exams platform and a survey at the end.The only issue with the center was their monitor was small.

Then Exams content was on the review manual with no strange questions, I was fairly sure that I will pass the exam before the end. I flagged 3 questions and later answered.

icon_study.gificon_cheers.gif

Comments

• Options

This email is being sent to notify you of your 20 May 2017 exam results. A scaled score of 450 or higher is required to pass, which represents the minimum consistent standard of knowledge as established by ISACA's CISM Certification Working Group.
    We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 582. For your information, your exam results by area are provided below.
    SCALED SCORES BY CONTENT AREA:

Information Security Governance

Information Risk Management and Compliance

Information Security Program Development and Management

Information Security Incident Management

The above represents a conversion of individually weighted raw scores based on a common scale. As such do not attempt to apply a simple arithmetic mean to convert area scores to your total scaled score.

You have now taken the first step toward achieving the CISM certification and enjoying the many opportunities and benefits that being certified as a CISM brings. To become certified as a CISM and enjoy the benefits of certification, you must earn the required job experience and submit a CISM application. The application is available on our website at CISMapp. Until your application is received and approved, you are not CISM certified and cannot use the designation.
    We encourage you to apply for certification as soon as you have met the qualifications necessary. If you have any questions about your eligibility for CISM certification or about whether or not your experience qualifies for certification please contact ISACA at support.isaca.org. There is a US $50 application fee required to process the CISM Application for Certification.
    Again, congratulations on passing the CISM exam. We look forward to having you join professionals worldwide who have earned the CISM credential.
    Best Regards,
    CISM Certification Working Group

ISACA: Trust in, and value from, information systems

P.S. Share your good news! Passing your exam is a signifcant accomplishment. Tell others in your social networks about this important milestone in your career. Share what you've learned, how you did it, and how it can benefit others at www.facebook.com; www.LinkedIn.com; and www.twitter.com. While there, you can also join the ISACA (Official) group on LinkedIn, leave a comment at www.facebook.com/ISACAHQ, and follow us on https://twitter.com/ISACANews.
  • Options
    This email is being sent to notify you of your 20 May 2017 exam results. A scaled score of 450 or higher is required to pass, which represents the minimum consistent standard of knowledge as established by ISACA's CISM Certification Working Group.
    We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 582. For your information, your exam results by area are provided below.
    SCALED SCORES BY CONTENT AREA:
    Information Security Governance 512
    Information Risk Management and Compliance 644
    Information Security Program Development and Management 567

Information Security Incident Management 598

The above represents a conversion of individually weighted raw scores based on a common scale. As such do not attempt to apply a simple arithmetic mean to convert area scores to your total scaled score.
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations! :)
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    justdaveyjustdavey Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    rr833rrr833r Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□