Options

Best CBT Training?

ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
In regard to to Microsoft and Cisco training videos, what is the best overall subscription? ITPRO.TV, Pluralsight or CBT Nuggets I am interested in the content and quality of training, not price. I know Pluralsight is cheapest. :)
2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!

Comments

• Options
    ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    Its gotta be Jeremy Ciora I think it is, you'd swear with his enthusiasm about getting certified he teaches with a hard on, I've never wanted to pay for his materials but his micro nuggets are fun to watch and just his youtube videos in general about CCNP or CCIE.

Heard he leaves out a bit of depth in his content, but I've found cracks in Keith B's INE series that were filled in by Chris Bryant (Udemy) or more recently after failing ROUTE Cisco documentation and RFC's.
  • Options
    SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I can tell for CBT Nugget but Pluralsight are very good. ITPro.tv seem good but with much more filler and conviviality. On Pluralsight, almost all Windows Server 2016 course have been released... Get the trial, and see by yourself.