Options

CISCO cert question, please help!!! at wrk nd ans ASAP!!!!!

alexparkeralexparker Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
does ANYBODY out there know where to get a Cisco Sales Associate study guide for Free out there, i have trawled the net but haqve found nothing.

Ihave been a member of techexams for ages and have helped people out with load of things so if someone could now elp me!!!!!!!
Could you genetically modify a penguin so that it was 7 inches tall and lived in an icy bath tub???????

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Joined May 22, 2006 doesn't qualify as "ages". Also, looking at your 7 posts, I don't see anything but questions. What "loads of things" are you referring to? icon_wink.gif

Not that any of that matters, we're here to help. Sorry I don't know of any free study guides.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    alexparkeralexparker Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i was only blagging about the "loads of things", i just wanted an answer!!!
    Could you genetically modify a penguin so that it was 7 inches tall and lived in an icy bath tub???????
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,028 Admin
    Perhaps it would be more expeditious to ask a Cisco question in the Cisco forums. And a Google search does turn up a few hits on this subject.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    That sounds like a Cisco Business Partner/Channel Partner thing.... if you are already associated with the business partner, then you should be able to access the partner eLearning section on the Cisco website. There should probably be something there.

If you're not associated yet -- then have the business partner get it for you.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    DeJayDeJay Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sounds like a Paper Tiger to me.