passed 1st timer

teaboneteabone Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
hi everyone

first, thx to all that contribute to this forum.

second, here's me experience....

signed up for pluralsight and went through it twice in 72 hours, then with the suggestion of a few of you, i found ucertify and purchased their exam question package. went through their questions where you have to answer it 3x before you "master" it. i did that for pretty much 18 hours straight until i got them all. took the test and passed with 775. woot!!

i hope my info helps.

thx again to this forum.

✌️️👍

Comments

• Deus Ex MachinaDeus Ex Machina Member Posts: 127
    Congratulations! Sounds like you blazed right through studying. Took me almost a month!
    "The winner takes it all"
  • teaboneteabone Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks. :)

i wanted to pass before a job interview so i would have something project management related to discuss. lol, the cert test was at 10:30 and the job interview at 2... the pressure was on!!

and yes, i crammed my butt off and again, i have to give it up to the ucert practice tests. i would have failed without them. it's not cheap but i was able to find a working coupon to save a few bucks. i really recommend going through them again and again.... and again until it sticks.

good of luck everyone!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.