passed security+ test

scotyscoty Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
wow just passed the security+ test with a 764. Thought that I should have done better. Most of the questions were pretty straight forward. I just didn't know the material as well as i thought i did. I used the todd king training guide and the exam cram 2 book and the tcat free pdf. I think I will pay and get their full version for reference (the tcat guide). But a pass is a pass right. I just wish comptia would let you review your test results so that you could see exactly what your incorrect answers were.

Comments

• Special_k21Special_k21 Member Posts: 155
    You are right, a pass is a pass! Congrats!
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Especially when it comes to Security+... well done icon_thumright.gif Congrats!
    scoty wrote:
    I just wish comptia would let you review your test results so that you could see exactly what your incorrect answers were.
    Yeah, that would be nice :)
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats :)

Tcats full pdf is worth reading - makes sense of a lot of things that confuse.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    Job well done, Congrats.........so whats next?
  • scotyscoty Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Now I move on to mcsa I've been looking over the material for the 2151 course and it seems that alot of the material was covered in the Net+ course work that I took also I have the exam cram 2 books for the mcse will they give me enought info to pass the 70-210 & 70-215 tests? :D
  • LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    I'm not sure about the exam cram books, I used the Sybex books so far, on all my microsoft tests. I did pick up the exam cram 2 for security+, but haven't done more than quickly flip through it.
  • FR29FR29 Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratz! :D
    I'm working on S+ myself. I see alot of reccomendations for the tcat pdf. I'm gonna have to check it out.
    She don't come, and I don't follow.