INE Selling drunk / stoned router shirts, and that is awesome

ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
I got INE's usual junk mail (promotions) to my work email as its associated with my account, so I clicked on the link cause I like testing phishing links for my company, and I found this gem:

https://ine.com/collections/apparel/products/designated-router-t-shirt

Is it just me, or are all non-DR routers either stoned on something or drinking? (Or puking their drugs / alcohol out)

I might really have to buy this shirt hahahahahahahaaaaaaahahaha!!!!!

Also the "I got 99 problems but a switch ain't one" is good too, but the DR shirt, people would have to stop you and ask you wtf is on your shirt. That is just so awesome hahaha.

Comments

• KrekenKreken Member Posts: 284
    It's a pun on designated driver. Funny.
  • ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    Kreken gets yoke :)

I might have to get the MultiCast one too and see if anyone notices how much it rocks!
  • p@r0tuXusp@r0tuXus Member Posts: 532 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Those are great! :D
    Completed: ITIL-F, A+, S+, CCENT, CCNA R|S
    In Progress: Linux+/LPIC-1, Python, Bash
    Upcoming: eJPT, C|EH, CSA+, CCNA-Sec, PA-ACE
  • snokerpokersnokerpoker Member Posts: 661 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I saw that a little while ago. So funny!
  • IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Yeah, I have a bunch of them. I'm actually working from home right now and wearing it. How's this for meta - I'm posting a pic of me wearing the shirt while pointing at the thread :P

BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • cmitchell_00cmitchell_00 Member Posts: 250 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Lol...Nice shirts.
    Mine is on the way, I thought about buying 4 in case I lose the first 3, I got charcoal though and omg I cannot WAIT to put that on!!
    Yeah, I have a bunch of them. I'm actually working from home right now and wearing it. How's this for meta - I'm posting a pic of me wearing the shirt while pointing at the thread :P

CCIE isn't just a Cisco expert, but a life expert as well icon_thumright.gif
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I'm gonna have to come back and buy some lol. I don't do networking but gosh those some great shirts.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
    I love the MulticasT one, at a dark camp fire, noone woud see it coming muahahahaha!
    Tee's need a refresh, Uber router for the BDR, can you dig iiit???
  • TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    There's a zero tolerance for drinking where I work, even a drunk router shirt wouldn't be allowed. One day a guy came in with a gun pin on his shirt and was stopped at the entrance gate, he was told to go back to his car and take it off. Another day a guy had a party over the weekend and forgot he had a beer keg in the back of his truck, he was stopped at the entrance gate, instant access termination and they terminated the contract for the company he worked for as well.
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.