Options

I PASSED !!!!!! I've GOT the ticket

misthemisthe Member Posts: 26 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I feel very happy, i passed CISSP in my first try and I would like to share with you my experience.
I'm not going to say what most people do on this site what you should read and what you should not, NO is not going to help you.
The truth is that this EXAM need full understanding of the material, Experience, and maybe some luck.
So every effort you place for this exam is good for you, as i said if you also have experience is an additional benefit for you.
I've read many well known books and make thousands of tests from various test engines in order to be ready as much as i could.
- Finally the day of the exam i felt like do not know nothing, from the 250 questions I only answer 30 questions immediately, the rest was very hard.
- When i finish i felt that i hadn't passed, but i had wrong, I had passed and it was a great emotion for me.
- The EXAM time is very SHORT don't be fooled that is enough is about ~2'min for every question, in addition i felt that some questions wasn't 1 inch deep :)
Finally i hope for everyone here to pass the Exam because i know that we all of us have sacrifice a lot of time from our families and personal life.

BEST regards
misthe

Comments

• Options
    jercxjercx Member Posts: 36 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    tripleatriplea Member Posts: 190 ■■■■□□□□□□
    did I miss which exam?
  • Options
    massiramonesmassiramones Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass Misthe!

I wish I'll have same luck within 1 month or so....
    What I hate more about this exam , is that questions seems to be in a manner to let you fail even if you know the topics.
    And IMHO this is not only a mgmt exam, but sounds like a combo : tech+mgmt (network and IAM domain cannot be fully perceived if you didn't have any hands-on the topic)

I am going through :

CISSP Study Guide 3rd ediction
    Cybrary videos
    CCCcure tests (which I buy today)

Hopefully it's enough material, I don't wanna buy anything else.
    I went through many examinations in my life , yeah, not all of them were easy to pass, but this one seriously it's like a beast.

Let's hope the best for all :)

Massi
  • Options
    NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA Member Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil

• Options
    myominzinmyominzin Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Deadly-DosageDeadly-Dosage Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well done! I knew you could do it! I hope the community helps but most of all, it was your decision to go and do it. Congrats!
  • Options
    kaijukaiju Member Posts: 453 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Actually the time per question is 86.4 seconds [6 hours = 21600 seconds so 21600sec/250q = 86.4 sec/q]

I should be testing out in about 2 weeks. Trying to squeeze study time in during work, work breaks, during lunch, and after the kid goes to sleep is draining me.... lol
    Work smarter NOT harder! Semper Gumby!
  • Options
    misthemisthe Member Posts: 26 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the advice and your suggestions. To be honest i realy don't know if anything help me during the exam, i was so focused on the questions and i didn't remember anything during that. The only thing i believe that helped me is my CRISIS on the questions.
    I don't know if all this try in the end gave me the result but really it was an achievement.Again for anyone here watching this:
    I answered about 4000-5000 questions from many different test engines CCCure, Trancender, official ISC2, SkillTest, etc. the list could be long :) BUT in the END THE QUESTIONS WAS TOTALLY OUT OF THIS THAT I WAS EXPECTING....
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    sameojsameoj Member Posts: 366 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    PhalanxPhalanx Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    kaiju wrote: »
    Actually the time per question is 86.4 seconds [6 hours = 21600 seconds so 21600sec/250q = 86.4 sec/q]

I should be testing out in about 2 weeks. Trying to squeeze study time in during work, work breaks, during lunch, and after the kid goes to sleep is draining me.... lol

Is the exam just a continuous 6 hour blog? No break?

Congrats too, Misthe!
    Client & Security: Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate | MCSE: Mobility
    Server & Networking: MCSA: Windows Server 2016 | MTA: Networking Fundamentals
    Data Privacy & Project/Service Management: PECB GDPR DPO/Practitioner | ITIL 2011: Foundation | CompTIA Project+
    Currently Studying: Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
  • Options
    kaijukaiju Member Posts: 453 ■■■■■■■□□□
    You are allowed to take bathroom breaks.
    Work smarter NOT harder! Semper Gumby!
  • Options
    CryptoQueCryptoQue Member Posts: 204 ■■■□□□□□□□