Options

CompTIA Penetration Tester (CPT+) NEW Job-Task Analysis (JTA) Workshop August 21-25

ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
CompTIA Calling for SMEs.

https://certification.comptia.org/get-involved/become-a-subject-matter-expert/apply-now

I've applied, but I wanted to share the wealth. If I can't have it then I want one of my TE brothers/Sisters to.

Comments

• Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I received an email about today. Unfortunately, I don't qualify for a number of reasons. I do plan to take it when it hits beta, though.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I did the JTA for CSA+ and highly recommend this if you have the time/interest. Unfortunately I have a scheduling conflict and can't do this one.
  • Options
    infosec123infosec123 Member Posts: 48 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I applied and have been accepted. Of course the NDA prevents me from discussing details, but it should be interesting! Let me know if anyone else here is going.
  • Options
    BlucodexBlucodex Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I definitely recommend applying or this one if you're qualified. I don't have the pen testing experience to do this one, but have done item writing workshops and a JTA (You can read my blog on their SME page for the first item writing workshop). It is a lot of fun to do, and gives a very different view on certification testing doing the other side of it.