Cloud Academy £29 p/m!

spongeymspongeym Member Posts: 35 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just got an email from Cloud Academy, they are now doing individual access for $29 a month.

Think I'll be signing up to this when I get home from work tonight, think it will compliment the A Cloud Guru course very well and I can also look at some Azure bits as well

[FONT=&quot]We have some exciting news: At Cloud Academy, we’ve simplified our plans and pricing to make it easier for you to get continuous training for every step of your cloud journey.
Starting today, we’re offering our Individual Plan for $29/month.
With our new individual plan, everything is included, especially our Hands-on Labs, which are now available without limitations! You’ll get unlimited access to the full Cloud Academy library of video courses, hands-on labs, quizzes, and learning paths for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, DevOps, Containers, and more.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Get 100% access to Cloud Academy for $29/month with our Individual Plan[/FONT]

Comments

• Lchungwe55Lchungwe55 Member Posts: 6 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Is Cloudacademy good or Acloud is better?
  • spongeymspongeym Member Posts: 35 ■□□□□□□□□□
    A Cloud Guru is very good. IMO it's a must have set of videos to get through the exam. As soon as Udemy have the courses for £10 I snap them up even I'm not going to do the course immediately so it's there when I'm ready.

I feel that having another source in either Cloud Academy or Linux Academy fills in the blanks for other real world scenarios as well as more labs. The more the better.