Passed Project+

kanecainkanecain Member Posts: 186 ■■■□□□□□□□
As others have noted, some of the questions were riddled with typos and grammar issues. Besides that, it wasn't super difficult. Most of the questions required basic common sense than actual study material. Even though I flipped through the book (CompTIA Project+ Study Guide), I mostly used the uCertify course. Most of the material is pulled straight from the book. The practice tests really helped. I suggest using the custom test option, and practicing 10-30 questions per subject area after you read or skimmed a chapter in the book or uCertify material.
My Study Procedure:
1. Skimmed the chapter in the book.
2. Open the subject chapter in uCertify and create flash cards in Anki or Quizlet for main points on the material (10-20 per chapter).
3. Complete 10-30 practice questions for the chapter in uCertify and repeat as needed.
4. On test day, review your electronic (or paper) flashcards.
5. Complete a full 100 question practice test in uCertify a couple of hours before your test.
6. Take the test and win.
WGU - Bachelors of Science - Information Security
Start Date: Jan. 1st, 2012
Courses:
Done!!!

Comments

• DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • clarkincnetclarkincnet Member Posts: 256 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Give a hacker an exploit, and they will have access for a day, BUT teach them to phish, and they will have access for the rest of their lives!

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F
  • adaliadellaadaliadella Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • jazz_01jazz_01 Member Posts: 65 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! The certification validates your expertise to initiate, manage, and support a project or business initiative. icon_thumright.gif
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!! icon_thumright.gif

What is next for you?
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Johnhe0414Johnhe0414 Registered Users Posts: 191 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations! Well Done
    Current: Network+ | Project+ 
    Working on: PMP