CEH - Experience qualifications certified by supervisor / agency representative

wayne_wonderwayne_wonder Member Posts: 215 ■■■□□□□□□□
Some help if possible

Don the form does this section even need to be filled in on the form? As i emailed them and they've stated the following

Please ignore "Experience qualifications certified by supervisor / agency representative" field.

The form and whole process is a bit of a joke really as it says you cant send PII data which i don't intend to and you mustn't send in a passport or drivers license but then i said i don't have a work card with my name and face on they said send a driving license with the PII details blacked out

Comments

• BuzzSawBuzzSaw Member Posts: 259 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Some help if possible Don the form does this section even need to be filled in on the form? As i emailed them and they've stated the following Please ignore "Experience qualifications certified by supervisor / agency representative" field. The form and whole process is a bit of a joke really as it says you cant send PII data which i don't intend to and you mustn't send in a passport or drivers license but then i said i don't have a work card with my name and face on they said send a driving license with the PII details blacked out
    PII is easy enough to black out ... As to the form, you leave that portion blank. That is the portion that your supervisor will end up filling out basically. Basically EC forwards the app to your supervisor and they fill it out.
  • wayne_wonderwayne_wonder Member Posts: 215 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks Buzzsaw so why dont ehy just say that on the document it's pretty rubbish really the whole process stinks
  • BuzzSawBuzzSaw Member Posts: 259 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks Buzzsaw so why dont ehy just say that on the document it's pretty rubbish really the whole process stinks
    No argument there! Is the document still a picture of a document and not an actual document? LOL
  • wayne_wonderwayne_wonder Member Posts: 215 ■■■□□□□□□□
    BuzzSaw wrote: »
    No argument there! Is the document still a picture of a document and not an actual document? LOL

Yep sure is!! classy
  • JonathanAnonJonathanAnon Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just going through this process now, and my God it's painful. When they sent a link to give them ANOTHER 100 euro for the documentation process (on top of the ~700 euro that I've paid them already), I was starting to wonder if the email was a phishing attack. I'm at the point now where I have the form to fill out, and the advice up above is helpful so thanks for that. I will add my two cents when I get through the process (hopefully).
  • useravuserav Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Any updates? I dont know how to fill the "Experience qualifications certified by supervisor / agency representative" either. Can I leave the field blank ? Will EC forward the form to my boss and ask him fill it? Many thanks
  • kaijukaiju Member Posts: 453 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Enter at least 2 years worth of experience that can be verified by your current or former employer. ECC will contact the listed supervisor via email.

I submitted my application on a Thursday. My employer replied to ECC on Friday and I received my approval on the following Monday.

Don't forget to attach your entire resume and proof of identification to the application email.
    Work smarter NOT harder! Semper Gumby!
    Thanks, I sent the required documents to ECC yesterday, waiting for approvement.
    Done : “Congratulations! Your eligibility application process is now complete. Your VUE Eligibility code for the CEH Exam is XXXXX and the Exam voucher code is XX”
  • kaijukaiju Member Posts: 453 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats! I will be talking my test of 7/17.
    Work smarter NOT harder! Semper Gumby!