Options

application process eligibility: Payment of Eligibility application form

BtwinBtwin Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Good afternoon (or evening or night or morning..... the world is wide enough, you know) to everybody.

I have quite enough experience in IT industry and I would like to go for CEH in a couple of months, on my own; Self studying.
After reading few posts and googling I ended up in eccouncil's "Exam eligibilitt form". And then I got an email of them, with some info about the process. (check image below)
0ts8ZcA.jpg

Obviously, I send back to cehappATeccouncil these 3 docs they required, BUT I do not understand if I needed to buy this "Application fee" from ECCouncil Store and include a proof of payment/purchase alongside my eligibility form, resume and ID -OR- I need to wait for further confirmation -OR- maybe they will get the " proof of payment" automatically, since I need to register in order to buy such fee, and it's the same email included in the eligibility form.

SO, I would like to ask you: HOW YOU PAID YOUR APPLICATION FEE? and WHEN/how you send them its receipt?

I dunno if I'm specially clumsy or this enrollment process is not clearly explained in their site and Candidate handbook....
icon_cry.gif
Thanks a lot in advance for your help and attention!

Comments

• Options
    CIOCIO Member Posts: 151
    Yes you need to pay $100 fee, send them a copy of it along with your application & resume. I just went through the same process last month and plan on taking the exam next month
  • Options
    BuzzSawBuzzSaw Member Posts: 259 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CIO wrote: »
    Yes you need to pay $100 fee, send them a copy of it along with your application & resume. I just went through the same process last month and plan on taking the exam next month

+1

you basically go to the EC Council online store. Buy the application fee. You get a receipt in your email and you submit that along with your application and resume. From there they will tell you what to do.

https://store.eccouncil.org/product/eligibility-application-fee/
  • Options
    geegeckogeegecko Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am also prepping for the CEH exam. I will go the self study route and am completing the eligibility application. Two questions:

1. What is acceptable as proof of identity? They say on the application not to use a driver's license or government id but I work for a small employer
    and we do not have id badges.

2. What is acceptable for the residence field?

I emailed EC-Council twice and have yet to receive a reply.

Thanks for any feedback.
  • Options
    geegeckogeegecko Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Please disregard this request.
  • Options
    useravuserav Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am also going the self study route and completing the eligibility application. I dont know how to fill the "[FONT=&quot]Experience qualifications certified by supervisor / agency representative[/FONT]" , any advice or example ? many thanks
  • Options
    useravuserav Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    done, “Congratulations! Your eligibility application process is now complete. Your VUE Eligibility code for the CEH Exam is XXXXX and the Exam voucher code is XX”