686 passed

PseudonymPseudonym Member Posts: 341 ■■■■□□□□□□
Failed a couple weeks back with a 600 and re-sat today. Got a 720. Glad it's over.

Probably the most difficult of the Win 7/2K8R2 family. Here's my ranking of the difficulties from hardest to easiest:

Onto 70-417.
Certifications - A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, ITIL v3, MCITP:EDST/EDA, CCNA R&S/Cyber Ops, MCSA:2008/2012, MCSE:CP&I, RHCSA
Working on - RHCE

Comments

• PseudonymPseudonym Member Posts: 341 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Cheers. How you getting on with 70-417?
    Certifications - A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, ITIL v3, MCITP:EDST/EDA, CCNA R&S/Cyber Ops, MCSA:2008/2012, MCSE:CP&I, RHCSA
    Working on - RHCE
    I've just started on the MS press book now. I'll give that a couple of reads through, then watch the CBT nuggets. I get the feeling this will require a LOT of labbing/technet supplementation.
    Working on - RHCE
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yep, it's going to be a big one. It's 3 exams in one, isn't it? I plan to use CBT Nuggets for mine also. It really helped me through my 686 so I'll give it a shot. Going to need to set up a few VMs and play around with the servers too.

I felt like the CBT nuggets for 686 basically gave away specific questions on the exam, I'm not sure how I feel about that. It certainly helped a lot in passing though, that's for sure.

Also, thanks Davis.
    Working on - RHCE