Options

PASSED: Exam 70-410!!

RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□
I did it! First try! Passed this exam with a mere 785!! I am stoked! I went in with a clear head today and thanks to the over preparedness this exam barely phased me until about the last 10 exam questions or so where they started to increase the difficulty. At first I didn't think about labbing for this exam due to job experience but thank goodness. All of the mess-ups and troubleshooting I did in my environment made me recognize some of the exam scenarios and remembered key words into solving it much quicker

So to anyone who is preparing for this exam. I strongly recommend labbing. It doesn't have to be that extensive....setup 2 or 3 VMs of Windows Server 2012 R2 (at least one with Server Core) in a domain and practice doing most of the things with PowerShell like setting up AD, adding server roles, creating users/groups/OU that sortof thing...It just makes remembering the command syntax so easy!

Good luck to all who have this ahead of them! On to the next one (which is 411 then it's MCSA!)

Comments

• Options
    malachi1612malachi1612 Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Well done!
    Certifications:
    MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.

• Options
    clarkincnetclarkincnet Member Posts: 256 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Give a hacker an exploit, and they will have access for a day, BUT teach them to phish, and they will have access for the rest of their lives!

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Excellent Congrats! 👍
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.