Cisa failure

Techie217Techie217 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I was just wondering what is the screen verbiage when you fail?

Comments

• TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    The word "Failed" in big letters covering the entire page! In some cased if you fail miserably, you will see the word "failed" 1000 times printed all over the pages. I personally havent counted them, but it is probably around that number.

But dont worry, you will avoid that since you will pass and you will not have to worry about it.
  • clarkincnetclarkincnet Member Posts: 256 ■■■□□□□□□□
    When I took the CRISC exam a few weeks ago, the results page had a tiny red bar on the top of the page. I saw the horizontal red bar and thought "great, I've failed - it's not green". I had to hunt across all the small print to find (buried in the middle of a paragraph) that I had passed...

My eternal thanks to whoever thought a red bar was a good idea...
    Give a hacker an exploit, and they will have access for a day, BUT teach them to phish, and they will have access for the rest of their lives!

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F
  • Rehana44Rehana44 Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□
    HaHa.... my thoughts.... i had to read through each line thinking i failed but felt so relaxed seeing the word PASSED in caps.... cheers :)
    When I took the CRISC exam a few weeks ago, the results page had a tiny red bar on the top of the page. I saw the horizontal red bar and thought "great, I've failed - it's not green". I had to hunt across all the small print to find (buried in the middle of a paragraph) that I had passed...

My eternal thanks to whoever thought a red bar was a good idea...