Network+ or Server+

mizterkewlmizterkewl Member Posts: 122 ■■■■□□□□□□
Which would you say is easier to get after recently taking Security+?

Comments

• trojintrojin Member Posts: 275 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Ask yourself which one you need..
    I'm just doing my job, nothing personal, sorry

xx+ certs...and I'm not counting anymore

• stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Neither...how about CCNA R&S? More useful than a stand alone Network+. Server+ won't likely give you enough ROI (I took mine for $50) to justify it.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA Member Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    stryder144 wrote: »
    Neither...how about CCNA R&S? More useful than a stand alone Network+. Server+ won't likely give you enough ROI (I took mine for $50) to justify it.
    CCNA R&S is a great one to think about. CCNA CyberSecurity is a new certification that Cisco launched.

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil

• stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Another reason why I suggest the CCNA R&S is that the two exams required cost you $330 full retail. The one Network+ costs $294. Not much difference in price and the Cisco cert will likely be in much higher demand. Thus, I would consider the CCNA to have a higher ROI than the Network+.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • SpanSpan Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    CCNA over Net+ any day.