Passed CCNA 210-250

GeekyChickGeekyChick Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
I passed SECFND today with a 836. I needed 825 to pass, so it was a little too close for comfort. I really thought I was going to score higher because I felt pretty confident while I was taking the test. I didn't like not being able to go back to change answers. I would have gone back to change 2 that I knew were wrong. The other difficultly is because the exam is so new there aren't many practice tests. I had no idea if I was really ready based on practice test scores. I only found practice tests on Pearson's website and on the Cisco class website.

This was all courtesy of Cisco and their scholarship. It was a really good class they offered and their labs were very helpful. I'm glad I got the opportunity to participate. Now I'm studying for the second test in the series, SECOPS.

Comments

• Mr.Robot255Mr.Robot255 Member Posts: 196 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • CryptoQueCryptoQue Member Posts: 204 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • p@r0tuXusp@r0tuXus Member Posts: 532 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hey, Great Job!
    Completed: ITIL-F, A+, S+, CCENT, CCNA R|S
    In Progress: Linux+/LPIC-1, Python, Bash
    Upcoming: eJPT, C|EH, CSA+, CCNA-Sec, PA-ACE
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats !
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • GeekyChickGeekyChick Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thank you all! I'm so glad to be able to take a break for a few days before hitting the books again.
  • ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    GeekyChick wrote: »
    I passed SECFND today with a 836. I needed 825 to pass, so it was a little too close for comfort. I really thought I was going to score higher because I felt pretty confident while I was taking the test. I didn't like not being able to go back to change answers. I would have gone back to change 2 that I knew were wrong. The other difficultly is because the exam is so new there aren't many practice tests. I had no idea if I was really ready based on practice test scores. I only found practice tests on Pearson's website and on the Cisco class website.

This was all courtesy of Cisco and their scholarship. It was a really good class they offered and their labs were very helpful. I'm glad I got the opportunity to participate. Now I'm studying for the second test in the series, SECOPS.

Congrats! Enjoy your victory.

I just passed the SECOPS today. Lace those sneakers up tight and be ready for the next one.
  • GeekyChickGeekyChick Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    @Ertaz congrats! I heard it was much harder than SECFND. I'm scheduled to take mine in Sept.
  • ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    GeekyChick wrote: »
    @Ertaz congrats! I heard it was much harder than SECFND. I'm scheduled to take mine in Sept.

That should be plenty of time. The gap document from the Cisco Cyber Ops Study Group on Facebook is a life saver.
  • robo78robo78 Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
    @GeekyChick congrats !
    @Ertaz congrats too !
    Working on: Linux+
  • packetxpacketx Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□