Got my Linux+

f16jetmanf16jetman Member Posts: 108
This morning I passed my LX0-104 and earned my Linux+. The 104 exam had less content than the 103, but the fill-in-the-blank questions make it tough. I think I had about 19 fill-in-the-blank questions.
I picked the wrong profession. Too much studying. :study:
[FONT=&amp]Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, [/FONT][FONT=&amp]but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 9:23-24[/FONT]

Comments

• ViolatedViolated Member Posts: 32 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • p@r0tuXusp@r0tuXus Member Posts: 532 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Very cool! Any materials, tips, methods, labs, etc. that you found useful? uCertify, I assume, if you're going through WGU?
    Completed: ITIL-F, A+, S+, CCENT, CCNA R|S
    In Progress: Linux+/LPIC-1, Python, Bash
    Upcoming: eJPT, C|EH, CSA+, CCNA-Sec, PA-ACE
  • PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
  • f16jetmanf16jetman Member Posts: 108
    I used Labsim through WGU because it more so fit my learning style. I used Labsim for both the 103 and 104. The 103 was ~6 weeks of study, the 104 was 3 weeks of study.

If you are in WGU I recommend watching the recorded cohorts for each domain.
    I picked the wrong profession. Too much studying. :study:
    [FONT=&amp]Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, [/FONT][FONT=&amp]but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 9:23-24[/FONT]
  • RuminusRuminus Member Posts: 56 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm a little late to the party but congratulations! I'm half way there and hopefully can post a similar thread shortly. :D
    WGU Classes Finished: GAC1, WFV1, UBC1, EUP1, EUC1, TCP1, COV1, CJC1, CUV1, CQV1, IWT1, TPV1, CTV1, C173, C185, ABV1, C179, C697, C698
    Program (BSIT-NA) completion: 80%