Options

Mile2 Trinity Certifications Quest Complete

latentlatent Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
I know Mile2 is not popular in this forum but I think it is still worth mentioning as it recognised by the FBI, DHS & NSA.

Anyway, I started my journey journey last year with Mile2 on January 2nd 2016 by doing the Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (CDRE) exam and passed. This exam was tough and the questions were very tricky and you had to read them carefully.

Next came the Certified Incident Handling Engineer (CIHE) exam on June 21st 2016 and this one was much easier than CDRE, finished the exam in an hour and passed in flying covers.

Finally, the titan was waiting - Certified Digital Forensics Examiner (CDFE) - this was one tough and it took me more than a year to prep for this with the theory and labs but on July 7th 2017, I faced my destiny. The pass mark for this exam was 70% and I got 77% - a bit disappointed with the mark but who cares, I passed the exam and got the cert along with great knowledge which is what really matters!!!

The Mile2 Trinity Quest is now complete!!!

This year and a half journey now requires that I take a break and get a piece of my life back before embarking to taking one of the Security Cert Titans called CISSP.

Anyway, just wanted to share this journey with the forum.

Comments

• Options
    iotaiota Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes, totally agreed. They are not popular because they do the least marketing compared to other certifications.

Mile2 courses are well structured. Their exams are a bit difficult despite being open-book and online. You don't have time to go google and look through those results to take exam.

I recently passed CISSO exam. Way more difficult than CISSP exam. Mentally drained exam.
  • Options
    latentlatent Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing the CISSO Exam!!!

I have my sites set on the CPTC but for now I am in rest mode and then the prep starts for CISSP.
  • Options
    iotaiota Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    latent wrote: »

I have my sites set on the CPTC but for now I am in rest mode and then the prep starts for CISSP.

Great. Keep it up!