Passed Project + ‎PK0-004

realslumshadyrealslumshady Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed the exam today with score of 823 without any study. Got a voucher yesterday and took test this morning. I took exam as I got a free voucher from my company. I have PMP, PMI-ACP, and CSM.

I was expecting easier exam and wanted to get out of there in 30-45 mins but it took me entire 90 mins to complete. The exam questions were not very difficult but one has to still pay attention to answer them well. I noticed some questions were poorly worded and it was hard to understand what they were trying to communicate.

I also noticed some agile related questions (around 10). The test had 95 questions in total. Any one with the PMP should not have any problem passing this exam without any prep.

Comments

• clarkincnetclarkincnet Member Posts: 256 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Give a hacker an exploit, and they will have access for a day, BUT teach them to phish, and they will have access for the rest of their lives!

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F
  • PersianImmortalPersianImmortal Member Posts: 124 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!!
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats...Seems like everyone that takes Project+ passes it...it must be an easy exam OR there are just obvious "common sense" questions.
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo Member Posts: 389 ■■■■□□□□□□
    While I wouldn't call it an "easy" exam, if one has worked on projects, or has some coursework under their belt for similar topics, then many of the questions are "common sense". Still there are processes and terms that unless someone has done some studying or has lots of previous experience that there is effort involved. Project+ is not IT heavy, in spite of being from CompTIA.

I do like that the cert provides a method to show some foundational knowledge to a prospective employer, given that in some way - whether an SME, a project lead, etc. - most any IT professional will find themselves in the midst of projects from time to time.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • intelligentintelligent Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!