CEH v9 braindumps

tim1980tim1980 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,
where can I buy actually CEH v9 braindumps vor learning?
Are there no german books vor the CEH?

I hope you can help me.

Kind regards
Tim

Comments

• PhalanxPhalanx Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm afraid you won't find that kind of stuff here, sorry. Braindumps aren't exactly legal.
    Client & Security: Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate | MCSE: Mobility
    Server & Networking: MCSA: Windows Server 2016 | MTA: Networking Fundamentals
    Data Privacy & Project/Service Management: PECB GDPR DPO/Practitioner | ITIL 2011: Foundation | CompTIA Project+
    Currently Studying: Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    CEH = Certified Ethical Hacker

As much as I despise EC Council **** have no place in any cert. Why ****? Be decent, be honest, be proud of your achievement.
  • tim1980tim1980 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My english is not good enough to understand the questions in the exam. Why there aren't good german books and a german test? I Need braindumps or a good book for learning.
    You mean you need braindumps for CHEATING, because that's what they are used for. If there are no resources in German, then local training is your solution. Problem solved.
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    I just can't believe there are no resources for you in German(if that is where you are located).
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • infosec123infosec123 Member Posts: 48 ■■■□□□□□□□
    There are plenty of German resources, plus Google Translate.

https://www.netcomlearning.com/training/certifications/ceh-certified-ethical-hacker/frankfurt-germany.html
    CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker Kurs, Zertifizierung & Prüfung mit CEH Zertifikat.

CEH is arguably easy, if you need to braindump this exam you should really reconsider the subject matter altogether. Not to mention it is cheating...
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • tim1980tim1980 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have make a local Training, but I could'nt understand most of the questions in the exam or the english text in the official ceh book. There are only Pictures but no Text.
    I Need braindumps to learn because there are no way to look up something.
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    No you don't. there are youtube videos you can view and PLENTY of resources out there. don't resort to ****.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
    What are you expecting by justifying your cheating? That is not how we roll here. This is a great group of ethical professionals that work hard for what they want. You are just wasting your time here. We will never understand your approach, you will never understand ours.

My offering:
    Official Rosetta Stone® - Language Learning - Learn a Language

You're welcome!
  • JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That's the lamest excuse I have ever heard.

I'm German, and not even I use that excuse. Yes, some things are harder for me to understand and I find myself looking up definitions and such, but it has its benefits. It will stick with you a little more because you are expanding your understanding, and possibly going over the material at least a second time to fully understand it.

We can all sit here and tell you not to use ****, but we can't control your actions. We will, however, not encourage it by providing you information on how to obtain them.
  • infosec123infosec123 Member Posts: 48 ■■■□□□□□□□
    tim1980 wrote: »
    I have make a local Training, but I could'nt understand most of the questions in the exam or the english text in the official ceh book. There are only Pictures but no Text.
    I Need braindumps to learn because there are no way to look up something.

So if you cant understand the questions on the exam presumably due to a language barrier, how exactly do you believe getting the braindumps will help you study as they are also in English?
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I need braindumps to learn because there are no way to look up something.

This made me laugh. I almost feel like this person is trolling or doesn't understand what braindumps are.
  • PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I always wonder about these. Is it a language barrier and his idea of a "braindump" is something else than what we consider it? Maybe it's just a study guide? I don't know. But, from the looks of the posts, it sounds like he knows what it is and that it is cheating and he's fine with it. :/

This type of thing devalues my certification. I earned mine (of course, with the CEH, I didn't have that big accomplishment feeling...). OP - you really need to earn yours. No braindumps. Study, use Google translate. Find a study group in German (they may even have flash cards or study guides). But, stay away from braindumps. They aren't worth it. For you or for others. Learn the material. It's some fun stuff to learn, too.
  • mbarrettmbarrett Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    My english is not good enough to understand the questions in the exam. Why there aren't good german books and a german test? I Need braindumps or a good book for learning.

This raises some interesting questions - what is the value (or purpose?) of going for a cert that you don't even understand the questions? Companies convert their test to other languages, but it seems rare. If the cert is really valuable, maybe you should take the time to improve your English language skills first.
    Bobby Fisher became world chess champion because he taught himself Russian to be able to study the best chess books, most of which were written in Russian and weren't widely available at the time.
  • shoeyshoey Member Posts: 111 ■■■□□□□□□□

hmm... interesting business idea
    "I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan
  • shoeyshoey Member Posts: 111 ■■■□□□□□□□
    mbarrett wrote: »
    If the cert is really valuable, maybe you should take the time to improve your English language skills first.
    Bobby Fisher became world chess champion because he taught himself Russian to be able to study the best chess books, most of which were written in Russian and weren't widely available at the time.

Interesting points. Bobby Fisher didn't have the internet when he was learning either. There are a TON of resources (in basically every language) available to learn about the topics covered in the CEH. A better understanding of English may help with the test, but there is no reason a **** or better understanding of English is needed to actually learn the material.
    "I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan
  • cybermastercybermaster Member Posts: 8 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hello All,

This information would benefit anyone preparing for the CEH v9 exams.

You can use the coupon code PASSCEHV9 to register for two practice tests that are similar to the exam.

https://www.udemy.com/certified-ethi...Code=PASSCEHV9
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    I sometimes wonder about all the great "hacking" literature written in Russian and Chinese (and Hebrew) that may never see an English translation until Google gets "BabelChrome" working 100%.

And friends don't let friends ****--especially here at TechExams.Net.
This discussion has been closed.