Options

FREE Microsoft eBooks!

shimasenseishimasensei Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
You read that right! I have the best WGU IT mentor, Mr. Godfrey (no bias here, it's just true), he's an IT pro with decades of experience. Anywho, he shared a link with us where you can download a crapton of free MSFT eBooks on a myriad of subjects (Azure, SC, Server 2016, Powershell, SharePoint)! Thought I should share it with the TE family, hopefully a bunch of you can get value from these in your day-to-day/interests/studies (I know I will).

Microsoft Director of Sales Excellence - Eric Ligman
Eric Ligman, Microsoft Director of Sales Excellence Blog
Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway! I’m Giving Away MILLIONS of FREE Microsoft eBooks again, including: Windows 10, Office 365, Office 2016, Power BI, Azure, Windows 8.1, Office 2013, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, Dynamics CRM, PowerShell, Exchange Server, System Center, Cloud, SQL Server and more!

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/mssmallbiz/2017/07/11/largest-free-microsoft-ebook-giveaway-im-giving-away-millions-of-free-microsoft-ebooks-again-including-windows-10-office-365-office-2016-power-bi-azure-windows-8-1-office-2013-sharepo/

Enjoy:)
Current: BSc IT + CISSP, CCNP:RS, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:RS, CCENT, Sec+, P+, A+, L+/LPIC-1, CSSS, VCA6-DCV, ITILv3:F, MCSA:Win10
Future Plans: MSc + PMP, CCIE/NPx, GIAC...

Comments