CEH ready?

Captain_DeadpoolCaptain_Deadpool Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
Howdy Everyone,

Question for all you certified ethical hackers out there: Am I ready to take C|EH?

Currently I am getting 70's or higher on the following prep exams:
Boson
Pocket Prep
Blockmon Exam question bank
Matt Walker Total Tester Questions.

I am also taking the EC-Council iClass this week.

My hopes are to take the exam within a few days after the iClass. Should the scores from the prep test be an indicator that i am good to go?

Comments

• shoeyshoey Member Posts: 111 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Obviously the higher your score the better your odds - but more importantly is critically evaluating yourself and your preparedness. Do you honestly think your ready? Have you studied the material or have you just gone over test questions?

Personally I'll always bet on myself, so if I find myself asking the question about being ready or not - I sign up for the exam. Sometimes it works and unfortunately sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it doesn't like 3 times in a row (damn CISSP!!!)
    "I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan
  • mattf73mattf73 Member Posts: 14 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would suggest aiming to get closer to 80 than 70 before sitting the exam.
    I was hitting 80 or more on pocket prep tests until I exhausted the question database, then I booked the exam.
    I guess EC-Council's iClass will have helped you considerably
  • scadascada Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Know your Nmap and wireshark commands
  • Captain_DeadpoolCaptain_Deadpool Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone.

I feel pretty confident now. I'm getting 80's through 90's on the exams.

NMAP and wireshark and technical tools were'nt my issue. It was more of everything else lol