Passed Network+

HorizonThiefHorizonThief Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello All,

I finally took the exam and passed, barely. I got a 725 which I'm not thrilled with. I know, I know, a pass is a pass but I just feel like I should have done better. I got the print out of things I need to work on so I'll study over those sections this week before jumping into Security+, which I want to take before the new exam is released in October.

Thank you all for your support!
(In Progress)
Accomplished:
COLOR=#008000][B]100% Done[/B][/COLOR Comptia A+, Comptia N+, Comptia Sec+, AS: CIS (Networking Concentration)
Goals for 2017: B][COLOR=#ff0000]0% Done[/COLOR][/B Cisco CCENT, B][COLOR=#ff0000]0% Done[/COLOR][/B Cisco CCNA: R&S B][COLOR=#ff0000]0% Done[/COLOR][/B B.S. IT Security

Comments

• mikey88mikey88 Member Posts: 495 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats, Network+ is a challenging exam
    Certs: CISSP, CySA+, Security+, Network+ and others | 2019 Goals: Cloud Sec/Scripting/Linux

• A+ QuizzicalA+ Quizzical Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats bud and you're right, a pass is a pass. You knew enough about networking to pass the exam and that is all that matters. You can still continue to learn and expand your knowledge base throughout your career!! Good luck for the future :)
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats! on the past.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • hunterthuntert Banned Posts: 231
  • PersianImmortalPersianImmortal Member Posts: 124 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!!
  • Kingshad336Kingshad336 Member Posts: 12 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Im in the process of studying for the net+ as we speak. what are some sources you used to study for the net +?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the pass!! Nicely done :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • SeptuagintoSeptuaginto Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Im in the process of studying for the net+ as we speak. what are some sources you used to study for the net +?

Professor Messer free video series is helpful
  • WoolnutWoolnut Member Posts: 7 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! A pass is a pass :). I have been hearing that some of the practice exam questions that can be found aren't very similar to the real ones? Are you able to share your thoughts?
  • TjaljewTjaljew Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Woolnut wrote: »
    Congratulations! A pass is a pass :). I have been hearing that some of the practice exam questions that can be found aren't very similar to the real ones? Are you able to share your thoughts?
    Do not believe that.
    many guys failed because they used brain dumb.
    Comptia have thousands of questions and you will get em randomly.