Options

Trancender for Net+

mmickkmmickk Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
icon_confused.gif: Are the Trancender's test a good gage for the real test? I passed the Trancender test in the 800+ score range but still worry about the real test. Has anyone else used them? Were they easier/harder than the Net+ test?

Thanks for any input you might have...am taking the test Tues morning......Mike

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I haven't used them myself for Network+ but fr a lot of other exams and I would say yes, but I would definitely take the transcender exams again and again untill I reached the 900/950+ just to be sure.

How did you score on our Network+ test?
  • Options
    CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    Transcender has been a company that has stood by it''s name. I've used them for 3 of my MCSE exams. They are proven effective.
    Also I hope you read a good book also to know the materials covered on the exam
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com
  • Options
    Thanks for the input. I have read both the Mike Meyers book and the Exam Cram. I am using the Trancenders to see what i need to work on. On my last two random test in the trancenders I missed 3 questions, I guess thats not two bad.....I keep hearing that the wording of the real test is much different and worry about getting tripped up. Will just have to take my time on it.

My compTia test is setup for Tuesday Morning.

I found the technotes on this site, Thanks for that, It is a great review.
  • Options
    Best of luck to you on Tuesday

• Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    i would suggest trying the practise tests via the links page on this site, and using google to look for more.

i would always suggest you try several different tests and test vendors, much the same as buying two text books.

good luck on tuesday ;)
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    I wanted to thank all for your good wishes and information. I passed the test this morning with a 806. Not as good has I had hoped but was totaly taken back by the wording on the CompTia test. They went out of their way to confuse the whole issue. You dont want to take this without spending some time on situation type questions.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    :D Congrats on that 806.
    What are you thinking as of taking for your next exam?

• Options
    congratulations!
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    Thanks everyone........As for the future....I have my A+, Network+ and both tests for win 2k and win2k server done. I may go for the MCSA or the CCNA, Not sure yet.....
  • Options
    i believe all you may need to complete your mcsa is 70-218
    A+ Moderator