Passed casp!

dabooladaboola Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
After FOUR TIMES I AM FINALLY CASP CERTIFIED! Thank you all for the support and post!icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations! Such tenacity! Bravo for sticking with it and not taking a shortcut or giving up.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • PersianImmortalPersianImmortal Member Posts: 124 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!! Not an easy cert to obtain by any means. Bravo! What's next?
  • ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    daboola wrote: »
    After FOUR TIMES I AM FINALLY CASP CERTIFIED! Thank you all for the support and post!icon_cheers.gif

Should change your name to Junk Yard dog. Ferocious. Congrats Man!
  • wiseguywiseguy Member Posts: 62 ■■■□□□□□□□
    So awesome you didn't give up! Congratulations!
  • IgetitgirlIgetitgirl Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! It was a challenge but I was able to pass in the first try. I think it is a very good technical security exam.
  • clarkincnetclarkincnet Member Posts: 256 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's truly awesome. Sticking with a goal even after three failed attempts.

“No human ever became interesting by not failing. The more you fail and recover and improve, the better you are as a person. Ever meet someone who’s always had everything work out for them with zero struggle? They usually have the depth of a puddle. Or they don’t exist.” - Chris Hardwick
    Give a hacker an exploit, and they will have access for a day, BUT teach them to phish, and they will have access for the rest of their lives!

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • technogoattechnogoat Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats

it's good that you didn't give up

can you tell us about your exam experiences?
  • nikternikter Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • DonTicoDonTico Registered Users Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□