9pm-830am saturday night lab time :)

MrDMrD Member Posts: 441
Rented 11.5 hr time slot with internetwork expert, but this jacked up time was the only one they had available. So, if there are any night owls up lets rock ;)

I had a 7 hour security group lab this morning @ school, so this day is turning out to be an outstanding lab day. 18 hours of lab...I can deal with that! icon_cool.gif

Comments

• MrDMrD Member Posts: 441
    Damnit! I thought the lab was for central time...but it's for Pacific time, so now I have a 4 hour wait

Well, I guess I'll watch some more IE CoD :)
    Ok, finally time to login. Let's see if I can stick to just the doc cd this time...
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    How is the lab going buddy..........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
    I'm rockin' it out! I've only had to look up a couple of things. Renting the rack if your using their labs is great, because they have the equipment set up exactly for the labs. I think I might even finish within the 8 hours icon_cool.gif
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Don't make it sound too easy -- then everyone will want to get the CCIE.... and eventually everyone will have it. Then we'll have to find a new "respected certification." icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
    Well, I just finished the lab. 9.5 hours, so way too long, but that's alright. I'm not really worried about the time at this point. Just learning all the technologies and configurations. Well, I'm hyped up on Lipodrene so I reckon I'll watch some more CoD vid's! :D

BTW, if anyone wants to know my opinion of the IE workbook...it rocks!
  • RandyCCIE#TBDRandyCCIE#TBD Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    MeD - I couldnt agree more about the Ie workbook, I dropped $2500 on all their materials and i can only say that if I had done it when I started on my CCNA and CCNP, I would have shaved off a ton of time and aggrivation. It makes train signal look like a joke. The labs are incredibly well put together.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Nice work Mr.D!!! I can use this as confirmation that IE is still way out of my league...I get bored after 60 minutes of MCSA reading......someday, the journey shall begin......
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • HumperHumper Member Posts: 647
    MeD - I couldnt agree more about the Ie workbook, I dropped $2500 on all their materials and i can only say that if I had done it when I started on my CCNA and CCNP, I would have shaved off a ton of time and aggrivation. It makes train signal look like a joke. The labs are incredibly well put together.

Do these workbooks you guys are discussing also have videos(lectures..etc)?? Is this the class on demand MrD is talking about?
    Now working full time!
    Yes, the same company offers the class on demand, and actually all of the labs they do in the class are based on the labs they offer (different labs, but same equipment/topology). I think they have a package deal where you can get the class, the labs, and rack time. That'd be the way to go imo. I've scheduled rack time every saturday for the next few weeks, and probably will continue to do so until I pass the lab. Only thing is that you have to give a 2 weeks notice to reschedule, so make sure your solid on the time you sign up for.