Finally passed my 902 after 3 attempts...

KatrinamarieKatrinamarie Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed my 902!! Finally A+ certified icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

Comments

• p@r0tuXusp@r0tuXus Member Posts: 532 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations! :D
    Completed: ITIL-F, A+, S+, CCENT, CCNA R|S
    In Progress: Linux+/LPIC-1, Python, Bash
    Upcoming: eJPT, C|EH, CSA+, CCNA-Sec, PA-ACE
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    WooHoo! Time to get to Wiseacre & have some beerz!
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • mikey88mikey88 Member Posts: 495 ■■■■■■□□□□

Congratulations!, but 3 attempts? icon_scratch.gif You're going to have a long and hard road ahead for any other certs. icon_study.gif
    Certs: CISSP, CySA+, Security+, Network+ and others | 2019 Goals: Cloud Sec/Scripting/Linux

• stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□

Congratulations! Not just on the exam pass but on staying focused and achieving this despite the setbacks. I like tenacity and you have that down pat!

To help with future exams, consider reviewing what you did right and wrong relative to the other tests that you took. What was different the third time? Use that as your baseline for future exams.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • BadFuryBadFury Member Posts: 9 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats way to go!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • raviezraviez Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations icon_lol.gif
  • hunterthuntert Banned Posts: 231
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    There's always that one person... smh