Options

Pass CWDP

Burns82Burns82 Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well on the 28th July I sat and passed the CWDP exam, I study for 2months for this exam and used the following study material CWDP ,CWNA books and CWDP practice test from CWNP. What also help for the past 7months I have been doing a great deal of wireless site surveys and design work. Good exam what I rate about the CWNP exams is the ability to review the questions.

Comments

• Options
    KoreKore Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!

I'm going to take the CWNA in about a month, any advice to offer?
  • Options
    dkalamdkalam Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am also taking the CWNA exam in a month... we can team and work together in order to pass...

You can reach me in gmail with the same usename as in forum...

Cheers!
  • Options
    jhntbrightjhntbright Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Are you thinking to get to cwne path?
  • Options
    I would get the practice exams from CWNP, expensive but get you mind prepared for the type of question asked on the exam
  • Options
    ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo Member Posts: 389 ■■■■□□□□□□
    No small feat. Congrats on earning the cert.
  • Options
    KoreKore Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Burns82 wrote: »
    I would get the practice exams from CWNP, expensive but get you mind prepared for the type of question asked on the exam

I was thinking on getting the package for the voucher, practice test and videos. The videos helped when I took the CWTS and your input has sealed the deal. Thanks for replying.
  • Options
    no dramas mate, and good luck.
  • Options
    kamzkamz Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations Burns !
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.