Houston area testing center experiences and non-student access to school centers?

CEnglemanCEngleman Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I plan to take my ICND1 at the end of the month and would like to see if anyone has any positives/negatives about the testing centers in Houston. Many are at Community Colleges and IT Academies which leads me to my 2nd question.... do you have to be enrolled as a student at that college/academy to do your testing there?

Thanks for any input you can provide!

Chris

Comments

• labscloudlabscloud Member Posts: 137 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You just have to register through Pearson Vue and bring your ID, you don't have to be enrolled at the school if that's where you register your test at. Did I understand your question correctly?
  • thomas_thomas_ Member Posts: 1,012 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'm not in Houston, but I've taken tests at a community college testing center that I have no affiliation with.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Same here. 3 exams at community colleges and they are no different that any other testing center.
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You can take your exams at any public testing center that uses Pearson Vue. Where I work, three out of our four facilities have public testing centers. If the location is selectable at the Pearson Vue site, you can take your test there.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me