2nd attempt on 70-411

honghhongh Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I failed the first time on Aug 1st because I rushed it because of my manager yelling at me to go to a job site,

but i think if i reviewed the questions i would have passed

Score 640/700

My 2nd attempt is Aug 16
Been studying with Pluralsight anyone else recommend a good practice exam other than the one Pluralsight offers or any books?

Any Tips and tricks?

Comments

• Gago77Gago77 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I took the exam last week. I suggest you spend this next couple of days on NPS, File and Print services, group policies, and Active directory. Also ensure you understand NAP. MS is still testing on this topic even though it will not be used on any future Server editions. Good luck!!!
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Gago77 wrote: »
    I took the exam last week. I suggest you spend this next couple of days on NPS, File and Print services, group policies, and Active directory. Also ensure you understand NAP. MS is still testing on this topic even though it will not be used on any future Server editions. Good luck!!!

Well that's good to know thanks for the advice. I'm planning on taking it in 3 months so i'm looking forward to it. I been doing my pluralsight video's all week during work since I have the time right now. A lot of material to go over and take notes.

Any more advice any of you out there have please share..
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • Tremane2003Tremane2003 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I a would recommend using Testout as an additional source to study for the exam, so far it proving to a good valuable source of material. The topics are really broken down and compartmentalized, the author also has facts sheets after each section that you can print out and put together for bulleted points (so that you can keep running back and referencing topics).You will also have access to virtual labs and exam questions. Testout will also give you a 7 day free trial.
  • honghhongh Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    GUYS I PASSED MY 70-411 EXAM TODAY OMG I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!! All the hard work paid off!
  • pizzaboypizzaboy Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, onto 412 :)
    God deserves my best
  • srocky26srocky26 Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hongh wrote: »
    GUYS I PASSED MY 70-411 EXAM TODAY OMG I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!! All the hard work paid off!
    Congrats!
    Well good for you... Glad you were able to pass the exam.

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • stunnedsoupstunnedsoup Member Posts: 120
    Great job buddy! 1 more to go! I'm already dreading this exam and I haven't even knocked out the 410 yet.

Hope to hear more from you soon! icon_cheers.gif
    Cisco: CCENT COLOR=#ff0000]✔[/COLOR CCNA COLOR=#ff0000]✔[/COLOR || MCSE: 70-410 COLOR=#ff0000]✔[/COLOR 70-411 [ ] 74-409 COLOR=#ff0000]✔[/COLOR 70-534 [ ] || VMWare: VCP [ ]
    Trust me I'm dreading the 411 one. Just need to keep reading and stuff. making sure I have the right material.

My Goal for the Future
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I failed the first time on Aug 1st because I rushed it because of my manager yelling at me to go to a job site,

Now yell back and say "I PASSED" icon_lol.gif
    In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios
  • honghhongh Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What study material are you using and what type of labs did you setup and what equipment are you using?
  • NightfallxNightfallx Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□

on to the 412, I hear the 412 is the hardest. Good luck :).
  • Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    congrats its a real tough one.
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree