I want CCNA complex practice lab.

AYUSH248AYUSH248 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Can you tell me where can I practice each topic deeply?

Comments

• Welly_59Welly_59 Member Posts: 431
    Are you using gns3?
  • LordQarlynLordQarlyn Member Posts: 693 ■■■■■■□□□□
    You should be able to find some cheap routers and switches on eBay.

Make sure you have the theoretical portions down. I only had 2 simulation questions on both my exams, and a handful of practical questions, but plenty of theory questions. I had practical down pat, having worked on production switches and plenty of PacketTracer exercises. I failed the first time. For the second attempt I studied more in depth theory, and as before the exam asked many theory questions, and this time I passed.

AYUSH248 wrote: »
    Can you tell me where can I practice each topic deeply?
  • CryptoQueCryptoQue Member Posts: 204 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The most cost effective solution is GNS3 and/or PacketTracer. However, some people prefer using physical devices purchased online as LordQarlyn suggested.
  • ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I like to have the physical hardware. Its good to have experience looking at the hardware and knowing where to put what. You never know when one of your interview questions will be "can you talk a customer through the hook up of a router or switch over the phone"?
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • hunterthuntert Banned Posts: 231
    i like boson netsim it has some good labs