Ready for taking the exam?

paranoidparanoid Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone!

I'm in the finals in preparing myself taking the CCENT / ICND1 100-105 exam. I've read the whole Official Cert Quide by W. Odom, and actually i'm passing through all key topics in the book again, by recalling all details of the topics stated there. Beside i'm doing practice exams (Pearson IT Certification Practice Test) , in which i actually score over almost all times aound 822 (45 questions).

I know my weak points showing up after the grading of the practice exams, they are becoming fewer and fewer, and often it is because of haven't paid enough attention to the question (or answer)....icon_redface.gif, so i have to say to myself, not to hurry too much (fortunately, i have 30 min extra time, beeing an exam taker in a non native english speaking country / beein not native english speaker). Every question counts....and losing right answers by not paying enough attention, should be avoided as much as possible......at the end this may are the questions that count about pass/fail....

I will give myself another 2 - 3 weeks to doing further labs and reinforce use of the command line. and doing labs. I'll get to keep all the commands (espaecially show commands) output in mind, remembering what is on (and what not) on the output.The total list of all commands will be studied this last 2 weeks. I can dedicate 3 hours a day (or more if necessary) for studying.

What do you think, is that enough for preparation, or should i consider more/different approaches?

Thanks for any comment! icon_smile.gif

Greets, Peter

Comments