Passed the GCIH!

LWB250LWB250 Member Posts: 59 ■■■□□□□□□□
Whew!

Did a work study for this back at SANS Orlando with John and crew in April. Had a lot of life stuff tie me up until the last minute - in fact, today was the last day I could sit for the test. I spent the last week making my index, printing out the **** sheets and doing a practice test.

Took the practice test Saturday night cold, with no resources such as books or index and got a 68%. Not something I'm proud of, but it told me I had enough foundational knowledge that I could probably pass with the resources handy.

Took three of the four hours, used a lot of my index and books, and passed the test this afternoon. Gotta update my profile...

I have a left over practice test I'll pass along to someone who is preparing for the test. PM me and we can work out the details to swap it over.

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats on the pass.
  • LWB250LWB250 Member Posts: 59 ■■■□□□□□□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass.

Thank you!
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on passing!
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • fabostrongfabostrong Member Posts: 215 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! PMed you.
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • BillHooBillHoo Member Posts: 207 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Welcome to the club!

You passkey to the GCIH washroom will be mailed to you in two weeks.
  • DonTicoDonTico Registered Users Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • runningollierunningollie Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! If you have extra exams I would interested- I sit in 30days. By chance did you use any other study aids? Was debating counter hack...thanks
  • charismaticxcharismaticx Member Posts: 160 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. It looks like I have to hit the books again. I wasn't as fortunate with the test
    Goals: PNPT; OSCP; GPYC; GSE