CEH Latest exam material and notes

blason16blason16 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys,

I am planning to appear the exam in the coming month and almost have studies on my own and feel I am ready to appear. However just doubly sure would really appreciate if someone can share latest study notes, **** sheet, ****, or any material that could help.

TIA
Blason R

Comments

• michaelhoangmichaelhoang Member Posts: 8 ■■□□□□□□□□
    you may want to consider about Boson exam practice questions (500 q) and CEH All-in-one book (written by Matt Walker).
    Also, WebGoat and some tools like nmap, nessus are worth to be practiced as well...
    that is my material for CEH Exam :)
  • blason16blason16 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Oh thanks for your suggestion. BTW when did you clear your exam? I mean just wanted to know whether Boson exams will be relevant or not.
  • ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You picked the wrong place to ask for ****.

My advice is to take your time and LEARN the material instead of using **** and memorizing the answers to the questions. There is a difference between having a cert, and earning a cert.
    In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios
  • blason16blason16 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I did not ask **** but a study materials or **** sheets or "****" or advice.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Hmm... I don't know you, but I see **** in the original post. Maybe there's a language barrier and you mean something else? Clarify if you are looking for actual exam questions or not.

Anyway, I 'm giggling like crazy because when you say "feel I am ready to appear" it sounds like someone will rub a magic lamp and you will emerge form a cloud of smoke. Priceless.
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    blason16 wrote: »
    I did not ask **** but a study materials or **** sheets or "****" or advice.

Yea, not sure where he got the idea you were asking for ****... icon_eek.gif
    blason16 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, would really appreciate if someone can share latest study notes, **** sheet, ****

icon_surprised.gif **** sheet and **** are not the way to go sir.

But what do you mean by ****, and **** sheet? Because you DID say study notes and advice. So IMO you were asking for ****, **** sheets, study notes, or advice. I am not sure if there is a language barrier. But when someone comes and asks for **** sheets and **** that means they are just trying to get the answers to the test to memorize to pass the exam just to get a piece of paper.... IJS
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    Anyway, I 'm giggling like crazy because when you say "feel I am ready to appear" it sounds like someone will rub a magic lamp and you will emerge form a cloud of smoke. Priceless.

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I used the Matt Walker study guide and Boson practice exams plus referenced my GCIH material. **** could also work. icon_lol.gif
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
    just in case you were NOT looking for **** and **** sheets.... please refer to the following CEH pass thread. You can also do a search on this forum for CEH information.... and also google CEH resources.

Thread: http://www.techexams.net/forums/ec-council-ceh-chfi/128440-ceh-passed-my-advice.html
  • michaelhoangmichaelhoang Member Posts: 8 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yes i cleared it last week :) Boson exam is a good material to study as it covers all the key points for the exam. i did boson several time in 3 weeks before the exam day