Passed LX0-104 today!

RuminusRuminus Member Posts: 56 ■■■□□□□□□□
I finally did it. I finally have a Linux certification; technically two! After years of struggling with these tests (starting with a pathetic effort on the RHCSA and then a fail on the first attempt at LX0-103) I can actually tick this one off the list. Thanks to everyone who gave advice or pointed me to resources or even just had a word of encouragement. icon_cheers.gif
WGU Classes Finished: GAC1, WFV1, UBC1, EUP1, EUC1, TCP1, COV1, CJC1, CUV1, CQV1, IWT1, TPV1, CTV1, C173, C185, ABV1, C179, C697, C698
Program (BSIT-NA) completion: 80%

Comments

• indigomx9indigomx9 Member Posts: 32 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's awesome, congratulations! icon_cool.gif
  • hal9k2hal9k2 Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • phariuspharius Member Posts: 71 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    for life. Congrats!
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    YAHOOOOOO! good job! I can't wait till I can get it over with too. Cheers & HI5!
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats!!!! drinks on you right? lol icon_cheers.gif
    In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios
  • mike44nycmike44nyc Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats!!!
    Hey Ruminous can you can me what was different between LX0-103 and LX0-104
  • tuxedoturtletuxedoturtle Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□