CISA exam after 3 weeks, plz help

semsem010semsem010 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
[FONT=&quot]Hi all,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I need ur help as it is only 3 weeks for the exam.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What I did:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1- I read the CISA ISACA book once.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2- I solved all DB questions (999 qes.) once (except for D1&2 two times till now), my avg. is 60%[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3- CISA Exam Study - A dedicated website for CISA Aspirants, done.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Right now I have no time to re read to ISACA book, so my strategy now for the remaining 3 weeks will be DB (from D3 to D5 again)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So what do u advice plz? Thanks again. [/FONT]

Comments

• fatherpleasefatherplease Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi semsem010

1. Since you are 3 weeks away from the actual test date, this is a lot of preparation time.So you don't need to be in a Panic mode.

2.Re- read the concepts in the CRM. (Spend more time , on the CRM, if you don't find it boring). I see it fit to understand the concepts than to cram answers in QAE DB, because ISACA does not repeat questions.

3. When using the DB, please try to understand why a particular answer is right, and why the other 3 options are wrong.This will teach you how to reason when you will be answering questions in your exam.

I hope this will help you.
    I feel as if I were a piece in a game of chess, when my opponent says of it: That piece cannot be moved.- Soren Kierkegaard
  • semsem010semsem010 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi semsem010

1. Since you are 3 weeks away from the actual test date, this is a lot of preparation time.So you don't need to be in a Panic mode.

2.Re- read the concepts in the CRM. (Spend more time , on the CRM, if you don't find it boring). I see it fit to understand the concepts than to cram answers in QAE DB, because ISACA does not repeat questions.

3. When using the DB, please try to understand why a particular answer is right, and why the other 3 options are wrong.This will teach you how to reason when you will be answering questions in your exam.

I hope this will help you.

thanks dear, but i cant re read the book again due to available time for me for the remaining duration, so i will do DB again considering what u said.