Passed! icnd1

Mr.Robot255Mr.Robot255 Member Posts: 196 ■■■□□□□□□□
I passed!

So relieved...... i have done a few exams and for some reason i was really nervous about this one, i even postponed my exam from last week til today to make sure i felt more confident. I scored 941 with a pass score of 832.

If you have done the Net+ or similar type of networking exams i think you will find the CCent not as tough as what people say about it.

Materials used : in order of what i used most
Raymond Lacoste Cisco CCNA ( i did it through ecollege so each module had tests at the end you have to pass them to move on to the next module, 13 in total)
CBTnuggets Jeremy Ciaro

Plus random videos here and there on youtube and threads on here but the two above really cover it all really well i think i watched them both twice and some like ACLS and NAT i watched a few times.

Comments

• Tolg4Tolg4 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Onto icnd2 now
  • networkfuzznetworkfuzz Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and well done!
  • hunterthuntert Banned Posts: 231
  • FreejoleFreejole Member Posts: 30 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Enjoy that feeling
  • labscloudlabscloud Member Posts: 137 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the pass!! :)

Good luck on part two
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • nole07nole07 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Geez thats a high score. Congrats on your pass.
  • Mr.Robot255Mr.Robot255 Member Posts: 196 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone :D

Yes just taking a couple days break and then back into it for icnd2 my hopes/plan is have it by xmas, i also start work on monday so will be busy. Hoping i keep some type of schedule for study.
  • mauguilarmauguilar Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Good luck on ICND2.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • hanker21hanker21 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Mr.Robot255, how many hours per day study you do?