Renewing CCNA / CCNA Security / CCDA

ImtheoneImtheone Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Ok, so I have a little less than a month to cram for an "NA" level renewal exam. Now, I don't work in networking at all anymore and don't see me going back to it, but dangit I hate to lose all of the certs I worked for because I didn't take the time to renew.
My options I was weighing are:
CCNA Wireless or CCNA CLOUD

My question is, I know CCNA Cloud is 2 exams, will my certs renew just by passing the first exam or do I have to acquire the certification for all my other certs to renew? If this is a yes, that I have to pass both exams and get fully certified, then I guess I am doing wireless.

Any advice?

Comments

• Welly_59Welly_59 Member Posts: 431
    Learning a totally new exam track in a month if your no longer in the field is going to be hard work and will probably see you failing and losing them all

Renew whichever one you found easiest last time around
  • ImtheoneImtheone Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Welly_59 wrote: »
    Learning a totally new exam track in a month if your no longer in the field is going to be hard work and will probably see you failing and losing them all

Renew whichever one you found easiest last time around
    I hold many certifications from various vendors and most of them were completed in 30 days or less, I am not worried about that aspect. I was most concerned with knowing if the 210-451 CLDFND exam would renew all of my certs or not. I work in Cloud technologies also, so this would be mostly review and Cisco terminology.
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Since Cisco mentions any associate level certification exam, except for ICND1, then it makes sense that the CLDFND exam will renew all. If I recall from a previous thread, any 200-level or above exam qualifies. If I find the thread I will post it.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • mbarrettmbarrett Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Cisco has a certification progress tracking website that will tell you which exams will are eligible to renew your existing cert(s).