Another attempt lost!!!!!! 70-411

WinuserWinuser Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

I have taken the 70-411 (2nd attempt) on aug 5th, 2017.

The first attempt was made on march this year.

I felt confident while going with the second attempt, most of the questions are known yet my answers were doubtful.

I feel 70-411 needs alot of cramming. I dont see a point in cramming each and every screen of windows servers 2012 but I guess that what is required for 70-411.

I am not good at cramming. I can repeat a task hundred times but still I can ask you how to do it.

But here in 70-411, if you ask me to check something I will traverse and check it soon based on the UI. that is I can work with relative knowledge.

I can't tell you the exact place where the stuff is present. In other words, I am very poor at absolute knowledge.

I feel I am not capable and I shouldn't try this anymore. but i also feel, may be I can try a different approach. So, what shall i do now?

Please let me know.

Comments

• clarkincnetclarkincnet Member Posts: 256 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
    Give a hacker an exploit, and they will have access for a day, BUT teach them to phish, and they will have access for the rest of their lives!

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well don't give up at all. it took me over a 1yr to pass the 410 exam. Many exam I took spending money I didn't have but saved up. But I keep getting my score a little higher and higher. there were moments I wanted to give up because of the money, and thinking I might not pass the test. The last time I told myself if I don't pass that's it. Guess what I passed it after many hours studying reading, writing down notes, plus people on here helping me with sites to check out, and other books.

If you give up you will regret it plus in life if something gets hard are you going to give up too? this time around I feel I will do a little better on how many times it will take me to pass the exam. just take your notes, and relax. Put some calm music and read plus lab. that help me while reading and watch some videos to follow along.

Good Luck. ( May The Force Be With You )
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • drdeanydrdeany Member Posts: 11 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I passed 70-411 on the first try. But I took the advice of many on this site and spent a great deal of time labbing the different functions of Server 2012R2.
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well congrats on passing the exam. What material did you use for the exam? I been studying the last month here and there since most of my free time is at work hahah. My exam is in 2 month so I want to have as much reading as possible.
    drdeany wrote: »
    I passed 70-411 on the first try. But I took the advice of many on this site and spent a great deal of time labbing the different functions of Server 2012R2.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*